Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Hooray!

Hip, hip, hooray!

I got a job as an elementary art teacher. Not just any job, my dream job at my dream school. I cannot express how excited and overwhelmed with joy I am! What a blessing.

I hope this blog will aid me in keeping lessons organized, categorized, etc. but also develop a sense of community with other art teachers out there. Many of you have already inspired me over the past few months, and I can't wait to share with you my endeavors in the world of elementary art.

I have to say, I have not held myself completely accountable to blogs in the past, but maybe I can make this part of my daily (or, at least, weekly) routine. It will be a challenge to juggle everything in my first year of teaching... I know that... but it will be totally worth it.

Feel free to leave comments, suggestions, questions, etc. as we embark on this adventure together. Thank you for stopping by and for inspiring me!

No comments:

Post a Comment