Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Planbook.com: Your New Best Friend

Happy Tuesday!

I wanted to share some information with you that could change your life. It's called planbook.com. It costs $1/month, and it is the most helpful tool I use on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis as a teacher. This image was taken from the main page and gives you an idea of what to expect:


Whether you teach Kindergarten, a special subject, or 12th grade, this is an amazing tool. You create your schedule according to the day/week, and fill in what each class (in my case) is working on at that time.

The website has tutorials for everything you need to know. You can add events like holidays, snow days, etc., extend lessons, push back or move forward lessons, add attachments, and a lot more. 

I use the website to fill in lessons several weeks in advance and make changes as needed, since each class works at a different pace. Every Monday, I print off my schedule for the week and put it at the front of my binder so I know what's coming. Hope you try out this extremely helpful tool!

Mrs. E

No comments:

Post a Comment