Wednesday, October 19, 2011

changes

I knew something was about to change.

It's a good thing, though. In the last two days, I have been told the grant that was paying for my job will end at the end of October, met with a family about nannying, and was offered a job. I will be nannying a newborn in a couple of months, so for awhile will be jobless... but I'm okay with that. It will give me time to make/sell some jewelry, spend time with the family during the holidays, and relax.

On another note, although it has been almost 2 weeks since our return from New York, I thought I'd post some pictures of the trip.



Taste Coffee, East Aurora

Vidler's Five and Dime, East Aurora


Renovation Church, Buffalo


A local maple tree farm


My hott breakfast date :)


Bad qual... but some deer in an orchard. Beautiful.


maple farm


breathtaking maple farm pic


...and more...


...yet again...


and a totally unrelated picture of our puppy that I had to share. Yes, he is still a puppy and he weighs 75 lbs. On yet another note, I'm going to try my hand at some polymer clay soon and will post some photos!

Kiley

No comments:

Post a Comment